View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Is this rake excessive?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And he's probably correct, certainly about the win rate you mention being unsustainable at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

That part's probably correct, I don't doubt it. The bigger question is whether to berate everyone who comes onto this forum with misconceptions about what's a sustainable winrate, or if we can get as far maintaining a civil tone and educating people when they show ignorance.

But he said it was the alcohol, so I take that to mean this isn't a new forum standard for newbie treatment that I have to comply with. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to see someone understands. I didnot question what Dave said just the manner in which he said it. I also found it very amusing that Dave felt he had to give me his resume when I called him an elitest it shows a lot of insecurity as does his need to berrate anyone he asks something thats not up to standard. That is what an elitest does, spends there life climbing the mountain so that they push anyone off who tries to do the same. I have not posted at this site for over 3 months and Dave reminded me why.

Thanks Dave

As for your macho kick me in the nuts. I would love to give you my resume Dave which includes 3 national open age Karate Kumite titles.And I'd also love to tell you all about the 15 years it's taken me to reach 3rd Dan Sensei status, but I know I don't need to.
Maybe be next time your in Australia we can catch up for a beer and I will tell you all about it. Maybe you can give me some poker lessons in exchange for some fighting tips.