View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Daily Hand Post: \"Amazingly Standard\" AQ?

[ QUOTE ]
While we are attacking each others posts though, i find it ironic that man who thought it was nessesary to start a "State of the forum" is also the one asking the question of how to play AQ out of position. I see both a pot and a kettle, hmmm. Have a nice day.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly. I rarely post here, as I am not in the "SS clique". But I lurk here often enough, and enjoy many of the posts. Not really trying to berate you Jason, but this hand is amazingly standard, especially coming from a person that has 4400+ posts in 7 months here (read: high signal/noise ratio??) Isn't this the type of post that you have been trying to prevent newbies from posting?

In any event, I hope you learn that the forum is for everybody to enjoy and use as they see fit, and not every hand is "standard" for all posters. There will always be "worthless" posts (such as this hand posting) and there will be the occasional "added to my favorite threads" posts. You have to take the good with the bad.

Once again, I'm not trying to be a d**k, but newbies have the same right to post here as you do. Having 4400+ posts does not make you an expert poker player, as evidenced by this thread. Everyone has something to learn, and actually this hand was a good post; I think the "newbies" will learn alot from this post, as I hope you have. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]