View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 12:22 AM

Default Re: 2-4 game blowing me out!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
i know i can win. i play like a rock when i am suposed to. i play loose in a tight game. i do everything right ( so i think)...

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay Jimmy, I am really trying to help when I say this. You need to sit down and be prepared to accept this. Ready?

You suck at poker.

I will repeat: you suck at poker.

It's okay. This does not make you dumb, or a bad person, or a terrorist. But you are demonstrating a COMPLETE lack of something essential to being a good poker play: willingness to listen and take criticism.

I was in a similar position as you once. I didn't understand why I was losing, and I was posting here about it. Then someone (forgot who) told me 1) I sucked at poker, and 2) I needed to accept that before I got better.

I DID suck at poker, but I thought I was good. But sometimes you have to eat it like a good little bitch. So I did. I played more, studied more, and got better. I'm not world class by any means, but I suck considerably less.

Now Jimmy, you have a couple of choices at this point. You can either accept the fact that you are not very good, and use that as motivation to improve, or you can keep losing money. It's yr choice. You are in the right place to get better. But if you refuse to listen and think you are a master of the game, I really have nothing more to add -- except to ask when/where I can get in a game with you.