View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 02:53 PM

Default empire issues/questions

hi, I've been playing on Empire for a couple months now. My new roommate and a buddy both play from the connection at my house at times, well me and my roommate play all day usually since he moved in.

Yesterday, all of our accounts were froze. In order to reinstate them we had to email pictures of our id's to them.
The funny thing about this story is that they tried to ask why my friends password was the same as mine. I said I didn't have a clue. I find out this morning that he has NEVER had the password I was using. They hadn't reinstated me when I woke up yet this morning so I was back on the phone with them. Now the operator asks about my roommate's Party account. I ask what he means and he says that that has the same password as my account. My roommate
laughs as he tells me what that password is which isn't anywhere resembling my password.

What's up with this? We are all fine now but wtf. I missed out on some drunken cards after the bar last night, wait maybe they saved me money.

Anyone know what their policy will be if me and my roommate are playing in MTT's and get sat at the same table??? Is there going to be a big problem here also?????

I like the idea that they are trying to be secure but geez
they already won't let any accounts from the same i.p. address or that have transferred money to each other on the same table so I really didn't see the need for freezing all our accounts.