View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Internet account security interview with Lee Jones

[ QUOTE ]

I enjoy arguing theory and substance but you didn't offer either,

[/ QUOTE ]

false. you offer no theory, I have offered all substance on security.

[ QUOTE ]

other than what I had already opined.

[/ QUOTE ]

AFAICT, you have only "opined" that your buddy got ripped off and that I'm a smartass.

[ QUOTE ]

I also enjoy point by point discussions cause it forces the adversary to actually build a case.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, good passwords rock, bad passwords suck.

[ QUOTE ]

Don't know why you are against extra security such as changing passwords, but as someone that regularily has 30K plus in my poker account I welcome anything that will make it more likely that my money will still be there in the morning. Yes, it's saving me from myself but i've certainly done dumber things that have an easy password in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

...because I'm not a dumbass and I don't want dumbass rules placed on me to cater to the lowest common denominator. Don't make me change my password every X days just because Joe Blow can't figure it out.

[ QUOTE ]
Considering I told you that your first post wasn't funny, I saw the joke. Just thought that you could do better.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell do you know? Perhaps I'm comedy-challenged. Don't make fun of the f'in handicapped, man.

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, thanks for the well-wishes. It's been fun. Hope we find a real topic to debate one day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me too... actual, secure passwords have been passe for two decades. Lets talk about wlan security!

Don't you find this sort of dissection annoying? I find paragraph conversation much more appealing.