View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Internet account security interview with Lee Jones

[ QUOTE ]
I'm already a smartass

[/ QUOTE ]

And like I said, not a very good one.

[ QUOTE ]
So you're basically making a discussion about people not being able to generate passwords sufficient to protect themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no. The discussion will mostly revolve around what can be done to improve account security. For example, if a player logs in from a different IP address than they usually do, then the site would go to level two of their account security and ask the player for their mother's maiden name etc. Also, maybe the site could require players to change their passwords weekly. I really would like to see poker sites at least get to a level of security that Neteller uses.

[ QUOTE ]
Your buddy lost his money because someone either guessed his password or knew him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you figure this out from me telling you that is what likely happened in the OP?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised Mr. Jones is even going to participate in this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're suprised that Lee is willing to talk about ways to improve his site? Apparently you don't know much about him.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, drive through.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, your clumsy wit should have clued me in to the fact that you work at a drivethrough. Can I have a double double with a chocolate shake please?

Tuco.