Thread: Free $10
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Free $10

Let's get this clear...I'm not spamming this site.
I came across this e-mail on another site. I followed the instructions in the e-mail and instantly got my $10.

If someone takes this as spam, I'm sorry. Just trying to pass some info for free money to our members...that's it.

[ QUOTE ]
This is Francis, and I want to talk to you about your Poker Account on
PowerPlayer.

I see that you have a Play Money Account, but have never tried playing on
PowerPlayer for real money.

I don't know if you have real money experience on other sites, but if not, let me tell you....it is a totally different experience!

It is a totally different, and a much more serious game for real money.
Even if you only play the 25-50 cent tables, the feeling is like you were playing for hundreds!

I would like to give you a chance to experience this totally FREE, on us!

If you will activate your account for real money, we will give you 10 dollars, totally FREE, no strings attached to try real money play!

All you have to do is, go to the "my account" page, and click the link to activate your account for real money. Then, it will ask you for your credit card billing address; go ahead and put your mailing address in there. You don't need to put a credit card in, just your mailing address.

Once you have activated your account, on the "my acccount" page, click the button that says "deposit."

That will take you to a page that has deposit options, choose the last one, "powerplayer chip deposit" use the chip code 20110, and you will automatically get 10 dollars in your account, REAL MONEY to play with.

I hope you enjoy it, and have fun.

Sincerely,
Francis Good
powerplayer

[/ QUOTE ]