View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Empire\'s 15 day rule: hope it costs them $

I didn't get the bonus either. I sent an e-mail and they responded with

Thank you for contacting us.

We have forwarded your query to the concerned department, they are going to look into this issue for you. Please give us 48 hours time to have this issue rectified.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this, we appreciate your cooperation and in this regard.

I also received an e-mail saying the bonus was added to my account before i sent the e-mail complaining about not getting it. I never heard of the 15-day rule. If i dont get the bonus i will not play there again.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

You have been awarded a bonus amount of $100 and the money has been added into your Bonus account. All you need to do now is to play play 1500 raked hands raked hands and the bonus amount will be released to your Real money account.

The bonus offer expires on 03-JUL-05 EST. Hence, you have to play these hands by 03-JUL-05 EST. If the above conditions are not met, your bonus will expire. For details and disclaimer click http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/ca...striction.htm.

Hope you are having an exciting time playing at Empire Poker. Do check the latest promotions by visiting our monthly events calendar.

VIP club member? You deserve more! We have just launched The VIP Customer Support Team - 24/7, personal, fast, and efficient.
EXCLUSIVE for our VIP Players Club.

From now on, contact us anytime at vip@empirepoker.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager
info@empirepoker.com
www.ep.com