View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Anger Management

The longer you play the better you can handle it. I never get bothered by a night or two worth of losing. However, I had a 10,000 hand break even streak where the first 7500 hands were a big negative streak. I would curse a lot, but nothing major. One day I did have a major blowup. I was playing stud and losing my ass and after a few weeks it really started to get to me. I had been losing steadily for maybe 15,000 hands. I lost yet another hand with Aces, and slammed my mouse down. Well, my mouse broke and I couldn't control anything so I had to restart my comp to use the wireless one. I put in a new mouse and when it restarted I wanted to check party to see what was in my account and record my result for the day because I did not have a stud tracking program. I had no intention of further play.

Well it auotmatically whisked me back to my table and somehow it anted me in automatically, or I clicked it subconsciously, and I got dealt a hand. I get dealt rolled up, JJJ and proceed to lose the biggest pot I've ever seen, people were in there with straights and flushes, and some guy who started with 2 K 2 made 2's full, I never improved. Anyway the wireless mouse went through the wall and then I slammed my chair down and it broke the wall and the frame inside the chair broke. My girlfriend came to see what happened and I felt pretty embarassed. Anyway, that was a couple years ago, I learned my lesson and I haven't really had any problems since.