View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Sox Bullpen Questions

[ QUOTE ]
i dont mean to sould like an ass, but i cant stand when people throw up words without the slightest bit of facts behind them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I don't really have a history of that.

Don't be a [censored] idiot. If Epstein says that change is imminent and coming, what the [censored] do you think he's talking about? Our [censored] catching situation? What do we have to do, put it out on a [censored] plate for you? We can do this together, if I hold your hands.

Which part of the team needs the most work? Bull....pen....
Who is the worst performing member of the bullpen? Em...bree...

Now what do mother [censored] Theo say? "If this is the best that this pitching staff can pitch, then I really miscalculated and it's time for changes...We're out of games. It's time for changes. Soon."

Now what did I say, mother fucker? "Change is coming soon."

Some people. [censored] god.

As for Hansen, two things.
1) Hansen was THE MOST MAJORS READY PITCHER IN THE DRAFT. He's not Stephen [censored] Drew. Majors ready means something, and it means something even more when you draft him. You don't draft a hard to sign guy who's ready for the bigs and just let him get old. These people aren't [censored] idiots.

2) Do you read the paper? There's a reason that Damon hasn't gotten a contract extension yet, and that talks are damn slow, and here's a hint why: He. Wants. A. Lot. Of. Money. And who's his agent? You mother [censored] guessed it, you whore.

Now the Sox have a huge mother [censored] payroll, but it's been well managed recently. Now Damon isn't asking for exorbitant sums. So why do the Sox have this problem?

You can do it!

And while you're [censored] racking your brain, go read a Sox message board, you fucker.