View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Something for nothing....the nads some people have.

For certain people, you can go ahead and use my patented "kick them in the nuts" move. I'm sure you know which ones I'd give you the OK for.

Here's one, not poker but still the same...

I was playing $2 craps at boulder one night, and I had thrown a point of six. The table was mostly empty, and I was the only one at my end. I should note that I had a nice cold beer to keep me company, and I was quite happy to stand there and toss the dice all alone.

Then this schmuckola comes up. He tries to place $75 on the pass line. The base dealer pushes back his bet and says "sir, there's a point already." So this schmuck says "$25 hard eight."

I then procede to roll eight, the hard way. Schmuck collects $225, and still up on his hard eight.

Next, this schmuck tries once again to place $75 on the pass line. AGAIN the base dealer says to him "sir, there's already a point, the point is six." Dealer again pushes back the bet. Note that at this time, the come box has plenty of open space in it, available for anyone to use.

I roll another hard eight. Schmuck collects another $225.

Now the schmuck puts up his $75 for a THIRD time on the pass line. Note the point is still six. I then procede to seven-out, line away.

Now the schmuck has a friggin' COW because he was s'poseda win on the seven. The friggin' box man is so annoyed he finally relents and lets the schmuck take his bet back (I would NOT have let him have it back, BTW).

Now the schmuck gets MAD at the boxman! He takes his winnings and storms off in a huff.

Someone please HOLD this schmuck so I can kick him in the nuts several times.

al