View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 07:01 PM

Default my first post and a backround for everyone

I decided to give you a backround on my poker skills,games and what not...I am a 16 year old junior(in the 2005-2006 school year) at Lehighton Area High School...I live in eastern pennsylvania about 20 or so miles away from Allentown,Pa and about 2.5 hours from Philadelphia. I play in Cash games ranging from 4-7 times a week in the summer. Most times the min. buy-in is $5, no max! The biggest game I've ever played in was a multi-table cash game with a minimum $10 buy-in and a total pot of over $1,000, I wouldnt consider myself a "newbie" to poker since ive been playin for almost 2 years. Ive participated in the "Allentown Poker Coalition". Ive read "Super Systems" and have started a poker log on winnings and detailed information in the Tournaments and Cash games along with a bankroll management section, please feel free to harass me for being so you, I do wish to turn pro but even if I do not I am very good at accounting and more than likley will go to college or business school in that. A little respect for my work would be appreciated but being new i dont expect it... thank you very much and I hope to become a great addition to the 2+2 poker forums