View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Re: ADD EMPIRE POKER TO BLACKLISTED SITES!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My point was that if you play a lot at Empire because of rakeback, you could just as easily move to Eurobet or Multipoker and continue to get your rakeback and play the same tables...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. Get back at Empire for giving a 15x bonus by going to MultiPoker ... where they offer a 20x bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

My complaint with Empire isnt about the bonuses (I think Multi's bonus sucks worse), but if you play alot, rakeback is also offered for Eurobet and Multipoker and you can easily move your play there. Hell, they could offer no bonuses for all I care (there are plenty of other sites to whore). Its about the fact that they treat their customers like crap and dont communicate what it takes to (a) allow you remain a customer of Empire, and (b) if you do remain a customer, how to properly earn a bonus. Just look how long this and other threads (both on this topic and the banning of accounts) have become because they cant communicate their decisions appropriately.

I know for at least one customer (me) who plays a fair amount each month, I wont be going back to them unless they make some changes.