Thread: I"ve decided
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Ok forgive me, it appears i have misrepresented myself. My claim of making about 50k last year is accurate. My biggest wins coming from a first place finish in the bellagio weekly tourney and a 2nd place finish in one of the LA stars and stripes events. i was also consistantly beating the local(at the time) 500$ NL game. It seems that i made a very rookie mistake in including this in my post. I was just trying to show that I keep records, I turn a profit and I am not a rookie. I can understand how this would be misunderstood.

[ QUOTE ]
Let me get this straight you played a whole 80 SnG and didn't turn a 40% profit?? What the hell is wrong with you? The average beginner here shows a 70% RoI for every 80 SnG played.

It's called variance, don't come back to us bitching about numbers until you have at LEAST 1,000 tournaments under your belt. The best people on here will show you 20 to 25 SnG streaks where they didn't finish in the money. And they are proven winners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok please instead of being sarcastic tell me what kind of results i should expect, right now my profit is so low that without rakeback i wouldnt be beating the rake. Saying that good players lose 25 in a row doesnt really help me here.

I know about friggen variance. I just didnt expect it to him me like this. When i was showing a good profit i knew i could'nt keep it up but i just didnt expect it to drop off the map.

I guess i have learned a few things from your replies even if they were unfriendly. I will keep at i and hope that this slump will even back out.

I don't post alot and you guys have reminded me why, thanks for being kind to a rookie poster.