View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 11:48 AM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

You know this damn thread has caused me to do a few hours of searching online in regards to rigged online poker. I have come to the conclusion that I want my few hours back! after the first hour it was all VERY repetitive.

After finding several new forums, some of which are pretty cool, they all had the EXACT same conversations. i.e.

Fish:
Online poker is rigged! look at this hand (insert EXAMPLE hand here. one with no id or table number.) see that's ridiculous.

Rational Human Being:
It's not rigged!

Fish:
Yes it is, see!(insert example hand here) This just doesn't happen as much live!

RHB:
Of course not! You play WAY more hands online! No its not RIGGED! We have statistical proof. Thousands and thousands of hands analyzed by thousands of people just looking to find an online site cheating. They find no error in hand distribution.

Fish:
I don't want to hear what you are saying so I will ignore the "statistical evidence." I got this hand in my memory that says otherwise. They want my $500 bankroll! RIGGED!

RHB:
These companies are cash cows that make hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars a year on the rake. They wouldn't risk getting exposed, and you can bet their competition is looking, for your little 3 figure bank roll. Not to mention that if everyone loses so fast they will leave and the money will dry up from no players.

Fish:
Why would they stop at an indefinite 100 million a year when they can steal your money and make 150 million for a couple years! THEY ARE GREEDY THIEVES! Look at this hand (insert another made up example hand here) SEE! RIGGED!

RHB:
They have data from their random number generators that are test and analyzed by a reputable third party company. They analyze months and months of data from ALL tables as well as what is happening at the table now to verify it to be random an unbiased.

Fish:
You haven't proven anything to me. That third party company is a liar. Party paid them 10k dollars to risk their reputation. All I know is that I have short term results showing really bad beats. I swear I am a successful live player and got that conclusion by examining my short term results over and over again and multiplying it out to a 500k hand database. So you see it's RIGGED! Don't lose your whole roll in one table like I did!

RHB:
It's not rigged! We have given you hard data to prove it. We have given you reasons why it's illogical financially for them to do it. You won't listen to reason!

This is essentially the same argument on all other forums I visited in this monumental waste of time I could have been playing ONLINE! This is such -EV!! if the fish even knows what that means.