View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 12:52 PM

Default Stars\' response

Hello Lincoln,

Please be aware that you paid according to chips. Having all the chips at the table entitles you to a bigger refund, which you recieved. I scanned the large list of entrants and could not find a single player who received more funds than you did.

418 players were paid out. For an $11 event with 418 players left, the prize you received is in line with your equity. Please let us know if you still disagree.

Regards,

Narinder
PokerStars Support Team

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'm going to drop the issue at this point since $15 isn't worth the time, and policies that aren't 100% fair are a fact of life - at least they are being consistent.

The only thing that worries me is that they (or at least this particular support person who is speaking for them) don't seem to understand that their policy is unfair *in this particular situation* (i.e. the prize I received was not "in line with my equity") apparently due to a lack of understanding of the situation.

Later,
Che