Thread: New Goals
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Re: New Goals

[ QUOTE ]
agreed. setting time and $ goals for each limit sounds stupid to me. set money goals OR time goals. there is a lot you aren't in control of.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, there is much I can't control. Which is why I have set about a more conservative setting. I didn't include rakeback or any bonus chasing I might involve myself in.

A goal like this simply cannot succeed if I allow myself to believe that this is something I cannot achieve. Furthermore, it sorta is a time OR money goal.

If you read back you'll see that I'm not going to quit if I don't hit any of my benchmark goals. Rather I will just delay my rewards. But nevertheless, I will still be rewarded.

Now if I would have said I'm going to make 10k in two months, or a million bucks in a year, then that would be extending myself out from what is possible. Despite downswings and upswings and everything else in between, I don't see how this would not be obtainable.

The goal isn't the flaw. Any leakage I have in my current limit game is my only flaw. And giving myself 20 hours a week I have plenty of time to plug what needs to be plugged for me to move ahead.