View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 05:35 AM

Default Re: Poker etiquette, suspected cheaters, and advice on where i should go

....i will address another aspect of your questions....
regarding playing against opponents who rarely fold you should read Small Stakes Hold'em (SSHE) by Ed Miller et al. it is an incredible book that will radically tranform your game with regard to playing against many weak opponents.

regarding tells you should real Mike Caro's book on tells. although it was written in the 70's it is still considered the best source for this type of information.

finally, i reinterate the advice that you should take advantage of the beginners forum until you become more familiar with the site. addititionally learn to use the search function as much as possible before posting questions. 98% of the questions you will have, especially as a new forum user, will have been asked and discussed numerous (sometimes countless) times before....sometimes so many timest that you may get flack from other users for not having used the search function (tip: when using the funtion you must place a + before the words you want to included); save for the beginners forum where these types of questions are more tolerated.

cheers and welcome to the forums
the Real Macoy