View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Can you analyze my play? I sure can\'t..... whole tourney posting

Long term concern here..... Betting at pots with absolutely no pair no draw when player calls decent size bet post flop, is gonna be scary for you. You won the pot and succeeded in your objective but I don't like this after a big call by your opponent

Again betting after the river with nothing, is not effective, even if you want to be aggressive. I don't mind the play but its suspect to me.

Like the aggression pre flop and you played this hand conservative-aggressive and it paid off. Picking up chips

Don't like the call with two others already involved your doing really well chip wise here and your objective is to get to the top 3 first and you have healthy healthy stack

Like the bet pre-flop, got a guy committed with pocket 2's. And it paid off. Well done.

Again I don't like htis play with a worst then marginal hand. Two callers, then you hit nothing on flop bet 700 and get a caller, and you really you've made the game (river) a crap shoot and in this instance a king came and it was good.

Don't understand the call after the flop no straight draw and higher cards on the flop. Lost 150 there

3 handed with button folded you have to raise with an Ace, keep on applying pressure. You don't want someone to catch something for free. Got your ace on the turn and all was good

So far this is the best played hand I have seen of the tourney for you. Raise with the Ace call the re-raise and the flop is absolutely perfect for you. I am curious what would have happened no 8 there with the Ace i think you would have doubled him up.

The flop is rainbow flop and you flop a set of queens and you bet it after it was checked. I don't understand that, you ahve a great hand, and your goal is not to force out you want to extract. I check there in a heartbeat and maybe even the turn if its checked to me. You want to induce a bet. There was no trouble there and you made them go away

#60-71

Your aggression helped you heads up. And you were rewarded.
There are always holes to fix, I am more interested to see some of your hand histories from tourneys that you didnt play well like a 4th or 5th or 8th or 9th I am sure they are out there because there all out there everyone has them.
I am more then willing to look at more or any others hand histories.

You can IM me on AOL at LP7SLIP