Thread: fish bait
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: fish bait

help me with another perspective here:

assume you've seen me make this play several times in a tourney with made sets and with strong draws.

blinds are 100 and 200 with everyone having around $1500 in chips

You hold are on the button and call after two limpers. The limpers are 1)a loose passive player and 2)a straightforward aggressive player who sees too many flops. I complete and a tight passive player checks from the BB.

scenario

1)you hold T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and the flop comes 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I make the minimum bet and get called by the tight passive BB and the lag right before you. what's your play?

2)you hold 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and the flop comes T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I make the minimum bet and it folds to you. what's your play?

3)you hold AT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and the flop comes 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I bet the minimum and get called by the tight passive BB. loose passive and lag fold to you. what's you play?

4)you hold JT [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and thel flop comes A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] I make the minimum bet and the tight passive and loose passive both fold. Loose aggressive raises $400. what's your play?

5)overall, what's your strategy against this type of play with non-nutz hands?