View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Thought of the Day - Rigged Poker and Chess

[ QUOTE ]
In real life, even for a fun game with no money involved, no one would called a preflop raised AA2 flop with 4-8 offsuited. That kind of BS happenned to me like a hundred times. And ALWAYS hitting runner-runner.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it ALWAYS happened there would be proof in these MASSIVE databases people have. Also, more than a few select idiots, would realize it. I mean these are poker players! They are at leaset a LITTLE observant. sheesh!

[ QUOTE ]

*****hand deleted becuase of lack of data****

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Have A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] against A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Flop A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]x[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]x[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Turn: x[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] River: x[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing the little x's are 3,4,5,6 of spades and you lost to str8 flush. If you have played enough to form such a strong opinion this is bound to happen. It's not impossible. If you say "but it ALWAYS happens", see my first comment and stop insulting mine and everyone elses intelligence who play online.

[ QUOTE ]

Want a list? These 1 in 990 bad-beats ONLY happen online. In my years of playing Poker B&M I have not seen as many bad beats, nor as many bad calls winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, to say it only happens online is REDICULOUS! but then you go on to say "as many bad beats", reffering to B&M play. Thats what everyone is trying to tell you! You play a LOT more hands per hour than B&M play.

[ QUOTE ]

You don't have to believe me if you don't wanna. You will learn the hard way.[\quote]

Fine. But you, the great poker player who is always WAY WAY ahead in every hand, just go ahead and leave the fish to the rest of us. It's cool. I don't mind. But for the record YOU ARE ONE!

[ QUOTE ]

Just how often in a tournament do you see AK going heads up against AQ. Or AA against TT and losing? You can anticipate it almost every hand in online RIGGED poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

AK vs. AQ about %23. AA vs. TT about %20 percent. Hardly ALWAYS and hardly never. You have to keep in mind that it's a tourney with raising blinds, people can't just sit and wait. Of course you're gonna see this. Every hand? Come ON! There would be proof. Not just a few losers words.

I don't believe there is anything that ANYONE on this earth or in heaven could say to you(that's ALL you literal losers) to get you to understand. Therfore after I answer RunOnRainMan below you, I will no longer be wasting my time with these types of threads or topics.