View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 07:48 AM

Default Re: Super Magoo jamboree report!

I just got home. The game upstairs lasted until 3:30am- long after the downstairs games ended. There were just seven of us left at the end playing some wild stuff including triple flop hold 'em and double flop Omaha high.

I crushed the table when we were playing Crazy Fox (four card version of Crazy Pineapple) and that led me to a nearly 70 big bet win for the night.

However, I may have had the donkest moment of the night. After playing a round of Omaha 8 or better, the game was changed to Omaha high double flop. Of course, I forgot we switched to a high only game, called a raise with a cheasy AhTs6c2c and then jammed it up when one flop gave me the "nut Low" and the other gave me middle and bottom pair with the 6 and 2. It was only after the turn betting that I realized what I had done and had to confirm with the table that I had just put in way to many bets with two-pair on one board and nothing on the other. My two-pair was no good on the river and I lost about 7 bets that should still be mine.

We played 2-4 upstairs with the exception of one pot-limit (cap $50 loss per hand) Omaha round. We played double flop hold 'em, triple flop hold 'em, double flop Omaha high, Omaha high, Omaha 8 or better, razz, Stud 8 or better, Stud high, 5 card draw, 2-7 triple draw lowball, crazy pineapple, and crazy fox. I may even be forgetting a game or two.