View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: fold the rockets on the river?

unless i am mistaken, people are here for help, and to help other poker players out with their game. anyone who is perfect at poker and always knows what to do would not be posting on here in the small stakes section.

guess what? i'm not that great at poker - sometimes unusual play throws me off and i don't know what to do. i play small stakes because i get scared with my money. i make terrible calls and folds sometimes. and that's why i'm here, to get help and advice from others who have made it over the hurdles i am at.

with this hand, even typing out the action made me realize my mistakes, as did the polite responses i got. do you seriously think that your condescending response benefits anyone? so you pissed on me for what you think is a dumb post - does that help anybody? seriously, reevaluate why you post and please either post constructive thoughts or stick to OOT.

to everyone else, thank you all so much for what you do here, i've learned more reading this forum than any book/mentor/#ofhands could teach me.

end of thread, BT