View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 09:31 AM

Default Re: Parties that u will always remember at college

The one man reason i remeber this party is because it got busted right towards the end and i left to goto this chicks place and i got a phone call that the cops where looking for the person who bought the beer. Well that just so happend to be me [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Well the cops made everyone leave and my friends had to dump out the last 2 kegs. The cops told them that they should tell who ever bought the kegs to come forward cuz they would find out anyway. Well i was like BS i call ur bluff. Just so happens one of my friends was cool with one of the cops and he found out for me that they went to all the beer distributors and checked to see who bought a bunch of beer that week. Just so happens i was the only one who bought 13 kegs. Damn who would think no one else around there would buy that much beer. Anyway i went over to the police station and told them what was up they charged me with one count of serving to minors which was not to bad i guess since there was well over 200 people there and im guessing 75% where under 21. So 1200$ compared to 200000$ sounds like a good deal to me.