Thread: 64s in CO
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 02:30 AM

Default Re: 64s in CO

No problem. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We are all here to learn and wouldn't without posting. Sorry. Didn't know you didn't want to focus on PF, but with that being said, I just want to add one more thing to the PF discussion.

Wouldn't you want weaker players to be in with you rather than two good players? Your implied odds just seem to be much bigger when you make a hand against four weak players. Thats the only reason I would call this hand in the CO when the table is passive. If there were four weak players in with me. If it was aggressive I would definately pass, looking at calling at least a raised pot on the flop.

As for trying to put MP2 on a hand I would have to say 77 is a possibility. If you mean he is a good player (like we are [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) I think he would of came out betting with his set to protect his hand. If he is a good player in the sense that he watches TV, has played limit at a B&M a couple of times and has a decent idea of the game, maybe he checked the flop in hopes of getting to CR on the turn, but got scared of the flush and is trying to force people out. Maybe to much thinking going on there, but I just don't know enough about your foe right now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My next bet would be to place him on a medium sized flush. Maybe he is betting it to try to force out one card flushes that would beat his.

What did he have?