Thread: 64s in CO
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 02:20 AM

Location: For the love of God and all that is holy, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!
Default Re: 64s in CO

[ QUOTE ]
Fold. I see only two outs for you in my mind that will produce a winning hand IF either of the 4 other players that went to the turn with you don't have the flush or straight. Those two outs would have to be the other 6s. And having a two outer you need 22-to-1 pot odds.

I wouldn't of called with 46c either. Its a speculative hand that needs tons of volume to make it worthwhile for a call. I think that was your overall mistake.

I probably play a speculative hand like this once or twice a month when I have position and there is tons of volume preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the response. I didn't want this to focus on PF, but I think u're wrong. This is pretty easy call to me. Button was passive which i neglected to mention, but with three limpers, at a generally passive table, 64s is more than enough in the CO. I know the two MPs are decent and may not pay me off, but I still like this hand MW and in position.

I do have an OESD on the turn, neither of the two sixes left are hearts. There's another reason why i think calling is a big mistake though. The two MPs were decent, so try to put MP2 on a hand.