View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 09:14 AM

Default Overcall/Disguise hand

I meant to raise preflop to try to get heads up with MP. He plays most hands and will fold to aggression. Stats are 60/4/.3 He surprised me when he bet into me on the turn. I only called hoping the blind had something and would raise or hoping one of them caught there flush or str8 on the river. Is this the right play or should I have raised and charged them for the draw? I also expected the blind would fold to 2 bets on the turn.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, CO calls, Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, BB folds, CO calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (6.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 14.50 BB