View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 07:29 AM

Default Re: My 2 questionable hands of the night....

Hand 1:

Flop:
If you call you are giving UTG+1 1:7, if raise 1:5 and that is not so big of a difference in pot odds. MP3 being the preflop raiser and flopbettor is prob. Not going to fold either way. So I think that you should not 3-bet to get players out. For value? The Flop is a rainbow, so MP2 and CO are bound to have something. There are 3-4 players paying, but I don’t think that you are ahead of 25-33% of time so I’m just calling (I think that you are ahead enough of times to call whit some outs).

Turn:
I like it. You caught the heart, CO is shortstacked and 2 more players still paying or folding (both good).

Hand 2:
I don’t think that anybody got a piece of that flop or turn. If we assume that MP2 being a tight player caps only whit AA, KK, QQ and Aks:
AA 6 times, KK 6 times, QQ 6 times, AKS 4 times, so there would be a 4/22, 1:4,5 that he has AKs. You are getting 1:5 to 1:6 effective odds if sb only folds/calls/checks. If he check and raises its something like 1:3,5. It is possible that, when SB all of a sudden checks he might bet the turn whit AKs, but because it is possible that he would not i would lean to folding (It’s a tough one though and i would have liked to have a better read).