View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 04:40 PM

Default Re: MultiPoker reneges on reload

[ QUOTE ]
I withdraw my funds that were remaining in MP and a day later I deposit for the reload.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party skins are cracking down on this. There's a way around it. I'll use what I'm doing as an example.

I am working off the MP reload myself. After I've cleared it, I'll continue to play there. Let's say that a week after the bonus is cleared, Empire has a bonus. I'll withdraw what I need from Multi, and deposit into Empire. Once the EP bonus is cleared, I'll continue to play there until another skin has a bonus.

Most Party skins don't have more than one reload a month, and it doesn't take too long to clear any reload, even the MP one.

My method does two things. It establishes that I am willing to offer "cover play" outside the bonus period(which I'm fairly sure Party and skins are happy about), and it indicates that I'm not abusing the bonuses because I'm not withdrawing money from one site to get a reload from the same site.

Actually, it does three things. It encourages me to have a nice, fat, safe bankroll sitting in neteller waiting to take advantage of these situations.

The withdraw/deposit method always confused me before, as it seems to invite abuse.