View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Start running, King Yao ....

Order date 6/2/05
Original Ship date, confirmed by support last week 6/14 (because of the HOH2 preorder).

6/11/05 email from Amazon support:
<font color="blue"> Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.com.

I have checked your order, and I can confirm that we still expect to ship it in time for delivery by the date listed in Your Account: June 17, 2005.

We will send you an e-mail to let you know when the order has been shipped. Please feel free to contact us again at .. if you do not receive this e-mail by June 15, 2005.

Please note that the item "Harrington on Hold'em Expert Strategy for No limit Tournaments: Endplay, 2" is listed with an availability estimate of "Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks" on our web site.

Items listed as "usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks" typically take up to 1 to 2 weeks to obtain and prepare for shipment, but can occasionally take longer.
<font color="red">However, please note that the item "Weighing the Odds in Hold?em Poker" is still available at 24 hours availability and we have this item on our hand. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] However, we are waiting to receive your copy of "Harrington on Hold'em Expert Strategy for No limit Tournaments: Endplay, 2" so that we can ship your entire order.</font></font>

Today on Amazon:
<font color="green">WOH: (New listing in my account) Shipping estimate: June 17, 2005 - June 22, 2005
Delivery estimate: June 24, 2005 - July 5, 2005

HOH2: Shipping estimate: June 14, 2005
Delivery estimate: June 16, 2005 - June 17, 2005 </font>

I guess on-hand doesn't mean what it used to.... or the bastards sold it out from under me.

They are listing it as if they're splitting up the shipment now, but since I have no Amazon confirmation that HOH2 is being shipped, I'll believe it when I see it.

If Amazon replies to my email, they'd better not tell me incorrectly that they have either book "in hand" [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]