View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 11:06 AM

Default Re: 25/50 hand reading

fold pf.

He can have something like AcTs or QcJs, no? I have a pretty good feeling you're beat here. Although, most good players won't be drawing on this board OOP for a pot bet I assume, right? When you check turn though, he has to figure you for just an Ac or some really weak hand, because any kind of made hand would want to protect itself on such a draw heavy board. When you checked turn, you really set yourself up for calling a bet if a blank hits on the river.

I've found these high stakes games are so situational and player dependent though. That for one opponent I call as fast as possible, and other opponents I fold without blinking. Just knowing someone is tight isn't enough to know their player tendencies though. How often does this player bet pot? Is that out of the ordinary, or is the only bet he makes pot? By tight, do you just mean preflop?

[ QUOTE ]
on turn it doesn't seem like he has a big hand that would be tricky checking to me twice with a big hand. maybe an all in to protect vs. draw and blow him off marginally better made hand?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nut flush wouldn't mind checking turn, right? Because they'd want you to make another big bet to protect whatever crap hand you have, and then they can check-raise.