View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 03:47 AM

Default Re: Overplaying overcards?

Hand 1

I would check/raise the flop. I want to build the pot, I have a strong draw. I want to improve my chances to win the pot as fast as possible incase I don't hit the draw.

I would bet the turn as you did.

I would check/fold the river also given your reads. If the check raise gets rid of a player and it is heads up on the river I might bet unless your read is strong.

Hand 2

I would check/call the flop. With this many players betting out seems to risky. I check/call for one bet only. I am not winning unimproved this time so I want to see cards cheap.

I would check/fold the turn. Weak I know but that's what I want to do hard to explain why but I would bail here. I give him credit for the flop raise he has something I don't want to pay to draw to my 3 outer.

Hand 3

I like the flop bet.

I bet the turn also but I have no idea what I would do facing a rasie here. I want to fold but I think you have to call. Screw it I fold I don't care if it is weak, it's the truth and it is what I would do. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] He could be bluffing yes but I don't need to catch him evertime he bluffs just once will make up for it. I wait for a better place.

Can't wait to see what others say I feel I am wrong on all these hands. Nice post clearly this is part of my game that needs work.