Default AKo and the whole table goes crazy preflop

1/2 6-max

sb, not important
bb, 133$
utg, 180$
Hero, 220$
co, 200$
bt, 13$

Sat down pretty recently. The only read is that bt (13$) goes allin preflop most every hand and that everyone is aware of it.

I get AKo.
Scenario 1: (how the hand really went)

Preflop action:
utg calls, I make it 10$, co calls, bt(maniac) goes all in 13$, bb calls, utg suddenly makes it 67$, hero ???.

I'm not sure what to do here. Normally I might fold here but I know that utg knows bt is a maniac and could have anything, so utg making a big raise looks like he wants it HU against the maniac and doesnt have to mean he has KK or AA.

Anyway, I called figuring if I miss the flop completely and utg moves in I'm folding.
1)Anyone move in here? Or fold?

Behind me, CO folds, BB moves in, making it 130$, utg just calls and it's up to hero.
I don't think there's much of a choice here really? A shitload of money in the pot, and I want to continue. No point in just calling with utg having about 50$ left. Since I'm going to call any bet from utg on the flop anyway I might aswell move in. That way there's no way utg can get away on the flop from a hand like JJ if the flop is AKx and utg might even misclick [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Scenario 2: (utg doesnt rereraise)
Preflop action:
utg calls, I make it 10$, co calls, bt(maniac) goes all in 13$, bb calls, utg calls, hero ???.

2)Just call the 3$ and see a cheap flop or make some sort of raise here? If so, how much?