View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 07:57 AM

Default Re: Hands from an EX-multitabler

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1, I think a flop call gives you more options. If you think he will bluff the turn OOP however, probably best to test him there and then. Also, if you think he's semi-bluffing or flat out bluffing (which I assume you do with the allin), I prefer a min-raise to let him put more money in with a weaker draw.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pot is too big at the point. A min raise to 160 leaves me with 299 for example but also re-opens betting to villain. Villain can call-push any turn. (say 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] comes on the turn and villain pushes....your action?.
Against this opponent I would call flop all in after the min-raise, but I wouldn't like it.)

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 2, raise or fold the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought my opponent would call sometimes here if I raised. I wanted to see the turn. Most turns I check and see what opponent does.

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 4, I don't think you're going to push him off much. If he's got a made hand on the turn and he's calling a turn raise of above the pot he's also calling a 2/3 bet of the river pot. If he's missed a draw, you've probably got him beat with A high..So I check the river. Turn bet is fine

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree now with checking the river, or betting significantly less to push off a miss.

At the time I had noticed a tendancy for opponents to fold to larger sized river bets and call much more often if I say bet $80 instead on of $115 the river. At least I had an easy decision after that.... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]