Thread: PNAC
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: PNAC

the thing i most enjoy about that article is that suddenly all conservative's have decided that it would probably be a good strategy to just go on with blaming clinton for anything bad that ever happens. we've been fighting this war for almost 3 years now and only in the past few months have i read work coming out of conservative think tanks that puts the responsibility for the iraq war on clinton's shoulders.

You should understand that when liberals read this after we have gone through 2 years of hearing our presidents reasons for war changing as he finds out that his previous one was laughably untrue. Once liberals started to point out that we had no interest in the "freedom" of iraq until after the president had already told us that iraq 100% had WMDs and was then proven to be incorrect. When this newfound desire for iraq's freedom was discussed the president looked ridiculous and the conservative think tanks sprang back into action looking for any way to blame clinton they could. so i assume bush will begin distancing himself from this war and then blame its utter failure on clinton? yes, hes right, bush never wanted this war, clinton forced his hand. bush wanted nothing but peace and tranquility for the iraqis, but mr. warmonger bill clinton practically forced him to go to war right?

i dont imagine we would have heard much about how clinton wanted to invade iraq from our president had the war been successful. it makes for a very interesting series of lies.

rj