View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 10:03 AM

Default Re: Where does everyone play online?

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute and Bodog rarely have games going, but they're really fishy when they do go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know how difficult is it to clear the deposit bonus playing stud at either of these sites? (I'm assuming that both have a deposit bonus offering). I'll be looking for a new site soon (I've caught the Bonus Whore virus).

I've almost cleared my deposit bonus at Paradise, and I'd encourage anyone that's never opened an account there and prefers stud to use the link listed in the Classifieds for the 50% new account deposit bonus (if it's still available). I will have it cleared in less than 30 days, playing approximately 15-18 hours a week at the $.50/$1 stud tables and the tables are fairly soft. (So is the No Limit HE tables for what it's worth--I've ventured over there a couple of times when the stud tables became too tight). The only times I've had problems getting into a $.50/$1 stud game is early in the mornings. From afternoon on there are usually 5 or 6 tables going. Higher limits have a more difficult time making a table in non-peak hours, from what I've noticed.