View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 12:32 AM

Default my awesome new ebay table

I already have one of those round 8 seater wooden tables with the chip wells and drink holders. It's ok, but it's a folding type with the legs awkwardly placed so that half of the seats are basically ON a leg. And it only seats 8, which is a problem when 9 or 10 of us want to play (rarely do we have 12-14 to make two decent tables).

So I'm cruising ebay to see if there are any better deals on chips for my new game, and I see a 10 seater folding oval holdem table for about 10 bucks. With 4 minutes left to bid. Of course I check the shipping, and it's 100 bucks. But still, 110 bucks. So I put in a bid of 11 bucks (max 25). And wait.

I win! (I love how they call it "winning" when you are actually "buying"!)

So now I am almost the proud owner of a new table for $113, insurance and shipping included!! I just looked for the ebay link, and the same table is being bid over $20 right now with 1 hour left.

I don't know if this link will expire, but
my new table

It looks sturdy enough. And I don't mind the drink holders. Does anyone else have this table? And if you think it blows, please don't burst my bubble: I'm very excited, almost as excited as getting my 100th post! (Guess I need to stop lurking so much and posting more, but...)