Thread: F*#$!N Beggers
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 05:01 PM

Default F*#$!N Beggers

Has anyone else had this happen to them .. ?

I made it down to heads up in a pokerstars tournament last night ($10 multi, first big finish since i've been playing) and the guy and I decided to chop the prize pool between us. We had the usual chat commotion at the table from the outsiders, it seemed like everyone had something to say. A minute or two later, someone chimed in on AIM to me who was unknown to me (I guess it doesn't take a genius to figure out my name) to talk to me for a few minutes.

I had a night to sleep on everything, and after a good afternoon out, I come home to sit in front of the computer, and the guy chimes in again. This time he's all like "sup, can I get $5."

Now, I have experienced this at the tables before, where it is easy to ignore them, but on AIM, it just hits a little closer. I didn't appreciate the random messaging, and I moreso didn't appreciate the begging. Needless to say, I put him on ignore, and I hope to never see him again.

I didn't know if this was standard practice from the begging community, but if this is going to happen again, I might blow up on the next guy, heh.

Thanks for reading, I needed to rant about this loser.