View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Would you call this River Bet when it\'s 2 back 2 u?

Aaron and Krimson,

Your both right, and thanks for your help. I never limp/call with monster hands, and I know how much of a mistake it is. I will go as far as calling it a SIN not to 3 bet there. But in the heat of the moment I felt like I could really hammer the two fish. In a couple of previous hands one fish folded to my aggression, and the other called down.

Truth be told at the instance I hit call I disregarded the fact that I could have stole the button, or got out drawn by say the SB. And I think it's safe to say that was the 1st and last time I do that. I was semi-tilting and wanted to punish them. But by not 3-betting I could have punished my self.

And just in case anyone is wondering I called down even though I knew better. More of the the semi-tilt I guess. That and I really want to see the cards.

River: (24.25 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">donkmasterR bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">villian raises</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">donkmasterR 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">villian caps</font>, Hero calls, donkmasterR calls.

Final Pot: 36.25 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
donkmasterR has Td 8d (one pair, tens).
villian has Ad Qh (straight, ace high).
Hero has Ac Ah (three of a kind, aces).
Outcome: villian wins 36.25 BB. </font>