View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 04:50 PM

Default Will Scott Peterson becme the latest OJ.....

.....and get away with murder? Is it me, or does it look like there are some big fat holes in the prosecutors case? This latest search with the police divers appears at 1st glance to be a desperate move by the DA. Some of the blood tests came back with a different result than the prosecutors had led the court to believe in handing down the indictment. There is no doubt in my mind that he did it, but me-also-thinks that proving the case is going to be a longer shot than the slam-dunk originally presented to the public. And one more thing, while no fan of a remorseless scumbag like Scott Peterson, were his rights violated, in what now looks like an apparently pre-mature arrest? He was arrested because they thought he was heading to mexico. And granted, he probably was, but because mexico would not extradite him back to the U.S. because he faced capital murder charges that could bring the death penalty, without hard evidence at the time, it sure does look like an abuse of power.

As for may-hee-co, I continue to boycott their goods and services. Besides being scumbags to our government in times of need, being scumbags where convicted killers won't be extradited because they could face the death penalty, they are also part and parcel to an illogical culture where they look the other way when it comes to coke smuggling and look at fat asses as eye candy?