Thread: I limp-reraise.
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Re: I limp-reraise.

[ QUOTE ]
MP2 is slightly loose-aggressive (29/7/2.6). Will play good hands/draws strongly postflop but probably folds more easily than most semi-LAGs. Button is short-stacked; his raise puts him all-in.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $2.
Hero calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Button raises all-in ($1.66), <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP2 calls.

Flop: (10.16 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>...

The rest of the hand is unimportant. Like? Dislike? Why/why not?

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I don't like.

Once you know you were going to end up HU with him, and he's somewhat aggressive, I'd be more inclined to CR the flop (pretty much any flop) rather than LRR.

Granted - your line makes us seeing the turn much more unlikely, which would be a good thing.

Sarge[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]