View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 10:20 PM

Default Re: My TruePoker WSOP 120K Hands Challenge - Update # 6

[ QUOTE ]
Doyle,

Tell you what, you are certainly putting in the effort. However, why don't you knock off after June 15, regardless of where you stand. If you have not made the 120,000 hands by then, you can play them out after the WSOP.

Truthfully, we do not want you burnt out for the WSOP and we want you to enjoy the trip/tournament. (We also want you to enjoy playing online and give your best game.)

See you in Las Vegas,

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the type of action that makes me want to fight with the 3d and play at True. BTW, it does get easier with more play.

ANYONE at a certain large site? reading this? This is how you treat players! True Poker has it's act together. Unlike certain large sites which will remain nameless, True's tech and customer support have it together.

Not too long ago, I had a small problem at True (insignificant and I would still play if they blew it off). I messaged the host. We went back and forth for a few messages until he was sure he had it down and went for help. Was back in 10-15 minutes, yup, I was right it did happen, we fixed it sorry it took so long to fix, sorry you had the problem. If they are worried about 10-15 minutes to contact TS, accounting, verify it, fix it, and get back to me certain large sites need not expect much beyond clearing bonuses.