View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 07:19 PM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This poster is wrong, and so are you about Randi. James Randi is an idiot, several people have offered to take him on over the so-called offer for ESP but he has the habit of setting impossible-to-meet conditions (so I have heard). If you want proof of the existence of ESP speak to the Military regarding their "remote viewing" experiments (both in the USA and Soviet Union) or maybe just take a look at the results produced by the internationally respected PEAR Lab. at Princeton University (Princeton Engineering Anonmalies Research Laboratory). They have a website and some of the research and background is published in their book "Margins of Reality".

It is not a question of whether ESP exists or not, it exists and demonstrably so. The problem is (i) providing some kind of mechanism to explain it, which is necessary for any theory to have credence and (ii) finding out the practical uses and limitations.

Those who belong to the "there is no evidence" are basically the same as Randi "we refuse to listen, we refuse to see, so we refute (as we have neither seen or heard)". There is a huge and growing body of credible evidence if you would only bother to look (which you clearly have not). Sure there are any number of crackpots, but there are also a growing number of respected physicists and psychologist, surgeons etc. that now accept its existence both from experimental data and the substantial quantity of anecdotal and experiential evidence. If you refuse to believe it, you are a fool, the evidence is overwhelming. Oh well, I hope your flat-earth membership goes though ok...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are wrong my friend - I know James Randi and he is a genius. It is always the frauds and fakers who claim his testing methods are unfair - because it prevents them from cheating. His methods are extremely fair and scientific.

As to your claim of internationally respected PEAR Lab. at Princeton University (Princeton Engineering Anonmalies Research Laboratory). I did a google on it and not one reference came up. How respected is it you Bozo????

[/ QUOTE ]

Errrrr i just did a google for PEAR lab and it came up with 747,000 found of which the first 1-10 were all about the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research So i dont know what google site you were using...

Prehaps its a fake one set up by the illuminati

Peace