View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 12:02 PM

Default Re: Pure Tin Foil Hat Stuff - U wuz warned

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's already been done. Cards are random.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, here is the funny thing -- it really hasn't been done. Read closely what the auditors examined. You will notice that there has been zero examination of the system at random testing intervals. Only an examination of prepared and supplied data sets.

This is not the same, do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we talking about the same thing here? POSTERS from this site, in order to refute the "non-randomness" argument went out and collected data over tens of thousands of hands. I'm not talking about 3rd party auditors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you provide a link for that. Only examination I have seen has been that starting hands are random. And no one doubts that, since even the most stupid would-be rigger will know that they can't get away with not having a random distribution of starting hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I can't, but you can probably use the search function to find it. It might be in the archives as well. I looked at it once, was convinced and moved on. There's just too much evidence to support the sites NOT rigging the deck.

[/ QUOTE ]

What evidence? I have seen no compelling evidence that supports the view that they aren't rigging and of course no evidence of them doing it.

Which is my point. Somewhere along the way the idea that we here at 2+2 somehow proved that it is fair crept in. And that happened without anyone actually proving it (beyond showing that starting hands are random). But that doesn't prevent members here from constantly claiming it. Which in my book make you guys as irrational as the ones claiming it it rigged.