Thread: AKo in the SB
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Re: AKo in the SB

I just dont get this type of betting (not you personally but this shorthanded suicidal style), if Im raising on the flop and get 3 betted I am capping it, on the flop I am throwing the hand at the dealer or my PC screen facing 4 players. if I hit an A or a K at this point I wouldnt like it anyway and to me thats the mostt important thing, if I cant catch my hand and love it then whats the point yes? I bet he showed you A-Q or a lucky 10-Q also.

this shorthanded suicidal style <----> I say this cuz I want the most money to go into the pot from the flop on and I cant see this style of aggressive blind play its much to costly for the player. Is it done to keep the bogus hands out and if so fine but it looks to be overdone so many times and I watch guy after guy get "cooked" this way (his bankroll) Then it stays aggressive after the flop so again I just dont see the theory or how its helpful being the later betting is worth twice as much and I dont want them to know I have a decent holding. Ok, you can flame away now! : )