Thread: Poker Prophecy
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Poker Prophecy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The lackey who posts here will happily make a new excuse for you every time you point out that the records aren't complete. Just to save you some time, any time you might question why their stats are way off, the answer will be that they are aware of that problem and have fixed it (or are fixing it now). Your records should be complete from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually data has been great recently if you go to www.pokerprophecy.com, data history you can see we have almost reached our goal of 20,000 games recorded(usual day on Party Poker is between 22,000 and 24,000).

Love us or hate us I guess, but the data has improved and continues to get better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi there. I think the idea for poker prophecy is great. My experience though is that it sorely got my stats wrong. I'm not particularly interested in paying 40 bucks to beta test a program. The problem is that I've used up all my "free searches". Can I have my searches reset? Only when I see my own stats recorded accurately will I then seriously think about purchasing the program.