View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Re: 4 hands, 3 big slicks, 10th place

1) Your raise to 60 is terrible. I don't even think this is from one of your hand histories - you just have stolen it from someone else. You should have raised to 90 at a minimum. That said, it worked out great because you won more than you would have otherwise. As someone else said, on the turn you are either way ahead or way behind. If the latter, you are getting called if you push. If the former, you might get called, but they might fold. I'd bet less and try to get all their chips.

2) Ok. I'm not a huge fan of raising massive amounts PF in the early levels, but I might bet a little more than you did especially considering how many callers there were on the first hand. I think that 60 seems like a lot more than 50 than it actually is, if that makes sense. 77 probably still calls and you still lose your stack.

3) This is probably one where I have trouble too, but doesn't the SNG guide say that pushing AK is fine but don't be calling all-in with it? That's always kind of stuck in my head...