View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Bush\'s Impeachable Offences

I dispute the notion that Bush43 lied about WMD.
At the worst it honest mistake in intelligence. Can anyone name ONE country whose intelligence service did not think Iraq had WMD? Russia, France, and Britain said their intelligence showed Iraq had WMD. Putin said in a recent interview that critiscism towards Bush in this matter is unjust because he thought Iraq had WMD.

As far as I know WMD could have been moved to Syria. Since Turkey did not allow the 4th ID to be stage in their terriotory, the US military could not cut off the ecapes to the north. Or perhaps Hussein destroyed the stockpiles while hiding the manufacturing equipment and seed cultures so that the Chemical/Biological program could be quickly reintroduced. I think the second hypothesis is less likely because why not let the UN destroy the stock to get 'credit' and get rid of the sanction while keeping all the equipment to make it? The only evidence we have that Iraq destroyed the WMD is the word of Saddam Hussein so pardon me if I question his credability. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I find Christina's post amusing. It shows me how kooky and out-of-touch the liberals are. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If the Democrats try to make this an issue in the next elections they are going to lose more seats. To paraphrase Ann Coulter, there may be lots of bad republican politicians but CURRENTLY there are no good Democrat politicians (an exageration but a SMALL exageration).