View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: What does it take to get some encouragment?

[ QUOTE ]
I can not believe how people are treated on this forum. The response that I was hoping to get was something along the lines of: "Hey man, it's happened to the best of us. Keep learning. Keep applying the techniques posted here. Keep making the right moves, and when your cards hold up, you'll go deep."

I hope when I have hundreds or even thousands of posts, I can come up with something more constructive to say than: "You've made another idotic post, and gotten stupid responses to your idiotic post."

I'd like to suggest a book to add to your poker library. It's called "How to win friends and influence people". Maybe if you did a search for it on Ebay, you could find it real cheap.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont need more noobs as friends, I am set with those I have, in fact I might be unloading a few of said noobs for a reasonable price. Why do you need us to massage your ego anyway? This is poker after all, stuff happens. P.S. Don't take all the advice you see here as fact either be very careful who's you follow and who's you don't, lots of crap get touted as fact here when it is FAR FAR from it.
~Justin