View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Nutrition supplements?

I've taken Hydergine, which I really liked a lot, Lucidril, Vinpocetine, and Piracetam. Lucidril and Hydergine definitely had a strong effect on my mental clarity and memory. I recently started taking Vinpocetine and Lucidril again, and again noticed an immediate strong positive mental effect. It definitely made a clear difference.

I've taken Choline chloride on and off, but with fair consistency, for years now. It's cheap and very effective. I've done the same for zinc and selenium, and I've almost always been taking one-a-day type vitamins or higher-dose supplements of B-vitamins, beta carotene, a lot of Vitamin C, and sylmarin(milk thistle).

I'm upping my supplement intake again, including Alpha Lipoic Acid, Omega 3 fatty acids, ginkgo biloba, CoQ10, and calcium. And re-including Vinpocetine and L-Arginine, which I used to take occasionally also.

I've also ordered some CLA, N-Acetyl Cysteine, and Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate.

If I can get some Piracetam and Hydergine again, I will, but the outlook on that is rather poor, as last time I had to get them from Mexico, and I'm not in contact with the person who got that for me before. Right now, I still have some Piracetam and Lucidril from a while back, but that's going to run out soon.